|Black & Decker||1 hour run time – Thermal cut out – 2 year guarantee – 4 litre water capacity||Affordable||SHOP NOW!|
|Wagner||3.5 Litre tank – Lengthy hose – Auto cut-out – No chemicals required||Affordable||SHOP NOW!|
|Earlex||4 Litre Water Capacity – Very Affordable – Easy to use – 12 minute steam up time||Affordable||SHOP NOW!|
echo do_shortcode(‘‘ );
Top 3 Wallpaper Steamers On The Market
There were times when using a scraper, a bowl of hot water with washing up liquid and a sponge was the only options in removing old wallpaper. It was a tough job and it took ages, but it was a job that needed to be done if you wanted to redecorate. Now it’s much easier thanks to the introduction of wallpaper steamers and you will be able to get rid of old wallpaper much quicker, regardless of how well it’s stuck to the walls. This product is a lifesaver and has saved many people hours of hard graft thanks to its steam technology – and most of them offer a variety of features and settings to make the job an even easier experience.
There are many wallpaper steamers on the market today and they all have their benefits and features to make the wallpaper removal job a breeze, but there are some steamers out there that are much more useful than their competitors. There are currently three popular wallpaper steamers on the market currently, and if you are looking for a new one whether you are a domestic or professional user, you can be sure these wallpaper steamers will benefit you immensely. Have a look at the top three wallpaper steamers below.
Black & Decker Review – Our Number 1
The Black & Decker KX3300T Wallpaper Stripper (BUY NOW!) is one of those products that you wish was available 20 years ago. It offers a variety of features and steam settings to suit the needs of the wallpaper removal process and even if the wallpaper is as stuck on as can be, this steamer will definitely give it a run for its money. The Black & Decker brand is very well-known when it comes to power products and if you are looking for a good wallpaper steamer that isn’t going to set you back an awful lot, have a look at this one and the many features it provides:
- Thermal cut-out – If this Black & Decker runs out of water, it will automatically cut out to prevent it from any damage.
- 4 litre capacity – You will be able to fill the water tank with up to 4 litres of water which will ensure you don’t have to keep refilling every two minutes.
- 2 year guarantee – This handy wallpaper steamer comes with a Black & Decker 2 year guarantee so you can be sure you are covered should anything go wrong with the product that is out of your hands.
- 1 hour run time – This product offers up to 1 hour of run time thanks to its 4 litre water capacity so you can be sure you get a good go at the wallpaper every time you fill up the tank.
The Black & Decker brand is one of the most trusted when it comes to power tools, so this wallpaper steamer will definitely do the trick if you are looking for a reliable product that is going to last. This wallpaper steamer offers a lot for the small price you pay for it so you can be sure that wallpaper is going to fly off the walls with the help of this steamer.
Features: 1 hour run time – Thermal cut out – 2 year guarantee – 4 litre water capacity
Wagner Review – Number 2
The Wagner W-14 2000 Watt Wallpaper Steamer will benefit you if you are looking for a wallpaper steamer that can be used regularly. Not only will this reliable product be able to cater for wallpaper removal, but it also has the steam power to undertake jobs when it comes to paint and Artex as well. Have a look at some of the features this product provides its consumers:
- No chemicals required – All this product needs is water to work from, so you can be sure the use of dangerous chemicals aren’t needed in the wallpaper removal process.
- 5 Litre tank – A generous 3.5 litre water tank is supplied so you can fill it with enough water that is going to provide up to 70 minutes of steam time.
- 5 Metre hose – The 3.5 metre hose included with this wallpaper steamer will allow you to work on ceilings with ease without having to move the water tank.
- Auto cut-out – When the water eventually dries up after over an hour of use, you can be certain the product will detect it and automatically cut-out to prevent any damage.
The Wagner W-14 2000 Watt Wallpaper Steamer definitely gives other wallpaper steamer brands a lot to think about. This product is the perfect tool for taking off wallpaper, paint, and Artex with ease so no matter what your job involves, this product is going to be able to help you. If you are looking for a goo quality wallpaper steamer that isn’t going to cost an arm and a leg, checkout this Wagner product and all of the features it offers.
Features: 3.5 Litre tank – Lengthy hose – Auto cut-out – No chemicals required
Earlex Review – Number 3
The Earlex SS125UKP Wallpaper Steamer is yet another affordable product in the wallpaper steamer market. This is certainly one of the cheapest steamers on the market and it still offers the same features as some of the more expensive products on the market. Have a look at some of the features this Earlex product provides:
- Versatile – This product isn’t just designed to remove wallpaper, it is also designed to remove Artex, paint, and even textured coatings which makes this product very versatile.
- 4 Litre tank – This tank can cater for up to 4 litres of water which will provide up to 70 minutes of steam for you to work with.
- Quick steam up – It takes just 12 minutes for this product to build up enough heat to steam with.
- Easy to use – Simply fill the tank with just water, turn it on and wait for it to heat up. You’ll then have a very handy product to help you remove a variety of surfaces from the walls and ceilings.
In terms of quality, this product is up there with the best and it is still much more affordable than some of the other products on the market. If you are looking for a top quality wallpaper steamer that can cater for a variety of surfaces, then you need not look any further than his Earlex SS125UKP Wallpaper Steamer.
Features: 4 Litre Water Capacity – Very Affordable – Easy to use – 12 minute steam up time
All three products above fall into the affordable market and are all very similar prices. They all offer the same sort of features so really if there is any product that should be considered before the rest of them it should be the Black & Decker Wallpaper Steamer. It doesn’t offer a lot more than the other two above, but it is a Black & Decker branded product which is what tips it in front of the other two wallpaper steamers.