||Miele Contour Line||Reheat – Defrost – LED Timer – Safety Switch Off – Multi-Steam Technology||High end||SHOP NOW!|
||Baumatic||Digital Timer – 2 year warranty – Stainless steel design – Multiple cooking functions||Mid range||SHOP NOW!|
||Siemens||Modern Design – Pre-sets – Adjustable steam output – Easy to use – Single oven design||Mid range||SHOP NOW!|
Top 3 Steam Ovens On The Market
Buying a Steam Oven for the first time can be a bit mind boggling because they all come with a range of features that makes it all a little too confusing. There are also hundreds of steam ovens on the market to choose from which makes it even harder. Most steam ovens only steam the food whereas some of the other steam ovens have the ability to cook using conventional methods as well as have the option to steam cook. You will find out pretty quickly that steam ovens aren’t the cheapest of kitchen appliances but if you really want one you need to pick the right one.
Depending on your needs for a steam cooker will ultimately depend on which one you choose as many of them come with a host of features to make steam cooking easier. Whether you want a steam cooker because of its health benefits or you want one just because it offers more features than a conventional oven, if you have a look below you will find the top three steam ovens on the market and all of the handy features they come with.
Miele ContourLine Review – Our Number 1
The Miele ContourLine DG6100 Steam Oven (BUY NOW!) is a very stylish looking steam oven ready to cook delicious meals straight from the get go. The steam ovens capabilities will ensure food is steam cooked quickly and efficiently, and it is going to provide meals that are much healthier than when cooking using conventional methods. If you are looking for a new steam oven, you may want to consider the Miele ContourLine DG6100 Steam Oven. It’s a very expensive oven but it not only looks good, it also provides many features too. Have a look at some of those features below:
- LED Timer – The LED timer will allow you to select certain presets and set timers so your food is cooked perfectly every time.
- Defrost – A simple defrost feature will allow you to defrost any frozen food. It almost acts in the same way as a microwave except food gets steam cooked which is much more healthy.
- Reheat – A simple reheat function will allow you to reheat food with ease if you happen to forget about your food for a while.
- Safety Switch Off – A safety switch off function will come into play if you forget about the cooking altogether.
- Multi-Steam Technology – The Multi-Steam technology is truly what makes this steam oven special. It comes with a wide range of steam options so you will be able to steam at different temperatures to suit the needs of the ingredients you are cooking.
This steam over is one of the most stylish steam ovens on the market. It is definitely not cheap and will require deep pockets to own one, but once you have one at home you will be glad you invested in one. This product has everything from multiple safety features to the ability to reheat and defrost food depending on your requirements. You should definitely have a look at this product in more detail if you are looking for a reliable steam oven that looks great.
Features: Reheat – Defrost – LED Timer – Safety Switch Off – Multi-Steam Technology
Baumatic Review – Number 2
The Baumatic BGS460SS Steam Oven will take all of the hassle out of cooking and will provide you with lovely meals that are healthier to eat once cooking has completed. For a product that is so expensive, it doesn’t really do a lot in terms of features – but that is what it was designed for, it was designed to be simple and easy to use. You won’t need any experience with steam ovens as you simply select your cooking functions depending on your ingredients and away you go. Have a look at some of the features this product provides:
- 2 Year Warranty – With a product that is so expensive, the least you would expect is a bit of warranty to cover you if anything should go wrong. Baumatic have included a two year warranty with the product so you will have peace of mind knowing you have invested in a good cooker that is covered.
- Stainless Steel Design – This modern looking steam oven comes with a stainless steel finish which is just another reason to add this steam oven to your kitchen.
- Multiple Settings – You will be presented with two knobs on the front of the cooker and you will be able to adjust the steam output and other cooking functions to suit your needs with ease.
- Digital Timer – An easy to see digital display timer is on the front of the oven and that can be adjusted with ease to suit your cooking needs.
- 2 year warranty – This steam oven comes with a handy two year warranty so you will have peace of mind knowing that this expensive product is covered should you encounter any problems.
This product is expensive for what it offers, but it makes up for that with its durability and simple to use features. You will not need to worry about anything else other than adding your ingredients and waiting for them to cook. This product should definitely be considered if you are looking for a simple to use steam oven that is going to be able to cook healthy meals for you and the rest of the family.
Features: Digital Timer – 2 year warranty – Stainless steel design – Multiple cooking functions
Pricing: Mid range
Siemens Review – Number 3
Siemens is a well-known brand when it comes to everything electronic, so you can be sure investing in one of their steam ovens is going to be a worth while investment. This steam oven is designed to make your steam cooking experience even easier and with its multiple pre-sets and its ability to change heat with ease, makes this a strong competitor in the steam oven market. Have a look at some of the features it provides:
- Digital timer – This product comes with an easy to adjust digital timer so you will easily be able to change the time to suit your needs.
- Multiple heat settings – The steam output will depend on the heat settings you choose and that will all depend on the ingredients you are looking to cook.
- Multiple pre-sets – This steam oven comes fully equipped with multiple pre-sets so you can be sure that whatever you are cooking you will easily be able to select it from the menu.
- Modern design – This oven looks brilliant to the eye and it will compliment any kitchen design with its stainless steel finish.
In terms of price, it’s a lot of money for a steam oven that does so little. But it is certainly worth the money if you are looking for a steam oven that is going to last a lifetime, and you are always going to get that when buying a Siemens product.
Features: Modern Design – Pre-sets – Adjustable steam output – Easy to use – Single oven design
Pricing: Mid range
The Siemens and Baumatic steam ovens are both quality steam ovens, but they don’t offer a lot in terms of features. If you are looking for a simple to use steam oven that comes with a variety of features that makes your steam cooking experience even easier, you should look no further than the Miele ContourLine DG6100 Steam Oven. It comes jam packed with features and even though it’s considerably more expensive than the other two products in this list, it still provides much more which makes it well worth the price tag you will need to pay.